Home and office organization
Once we understand the use for a room, or a closet, or a drawer, or a desk, we can then sort and clear the broader space of all that doesn’t support the use assigned to that space. The spaces I can help you with range from closets to entire apartments, offices to hobby rooms, and from libraries to digital spaces.
Estate organization and clearing
It was through handling the effects of my mother’s estate that it became clear to me that there must be many other people who are in need of someone to help them make order of their possessions when they’re in the midst of transition. I’m here to help you and your relative sift through their household to prepare for their transition–whatever that transition may be.
I book in four hour segments. Each session includes the steps below:
- An initial phone discussion about the project
- A walk-through of your space
- An assessment and analysis of the space
- Refining of the project scope and goals
- Sorting, clearing, and organizing
- Helping you create order specific to your lifestyle and process
- Guidance to help you create a daily process specific to your lifestyle
- Motivation and periodic check-ins (should you wish to schedule these sessions)
Many projects have scopes that go beyond a day:
- Unpacking moves
- Packing for moving
- Inventorying libraries and paperwork
- Sorting through storage units
- Sorting through and dispensing with the effects of people in transition or sometimes, the possessions of deceased loved ones
- Other long-term projects
Due to the extended nature of the time given to these projects, a retainer can be negotiated based on the scope of the project and the deadline of that project.
Do you need some help? Let’s talk soon.