- All space is equal.
- Use defines space.
- Use creates context.
- Context influences order.
- Systems support order.
- Habits support systems
- Change systems when they no longer work.
- You be you.
- Only worry about your own timeline and the demands placed upon you by that timeline.
- Never feel pressured to enact an approach to clearing and organizing that another person finds useful.
- Be ready to try out new approaches, as you might discover a process or step you can easily incorporate into the way you live your life